INDUSTRIAL COOLING SYSTEM
SANPAR water chillers are designed keeping in mind the user's point-of-view and the same quality policy because of which SANPAR has reached its present status of being one of the premiere organization for process chillers. SANPAR has a complete range of CFC-free chillers to choose from-for unique requirements of process cooling- from 0.5TR to 100TR. Chillers are available in both air cooled and water cooled versions.
Salient features of SANPAR Water Chillers
• Wide Range of Models and Capacities
• Tailor made products to meet customer's requirements
• Stainless steel and energy efficient pumps
• Highly precise and calibrated temperature controller
• HP / LP switch, anti-freeze thermostat, float switch, oil pressure switch, OLP
• PLC / Microprocessor based controllers
• Highly efficient air/water cooled condensers
• State of art technology using most advanced heat exchanger tubes and baffle design makes the unit highly compact and heat transfer efficient
• Housings in galvanized steel and externally coated with epoxy resin
• Evaporator in Highly Efficient Plate type /shell and tube type
• Easy access to all movable parts easy to use and maintain
• Compact and innovative in design
• Buffer Tank and re-circulating pump in-between chiller and application can be eliminated
• Inbuilt Auto adaptive control system allows smooth trouble free operation during varying loads and varying ambient conditions
• Constant temperatures 365 days/24 hours a day regardless of ambient conditions
Micro Processor Control Features Include
Differential Pressure Control
This enables the chiller to constantly monitor the pressure drop across the Plate Heat Exchangers in order to help aid in proactive maintenance of the plates before it is choked. Hence ensuring optimum performance for the client.
Condensate Drain Controller
This facility enables the control frequency of opening of the two-Condensate drain valves. This process can either be set upon a timer or based on the level of the condensate. The carefully selected range facilitates the proper removal of condensate from the collection points without wasting costly compressed air.
Compressor Start Delay
This feature safeguards the compressor from frequently starting and stopping due to power failure from the incoming side.
Delay Timer for Air Inlet
This can be connected to a solenoid on the air inlet of the dryer. This delays the entry of compressed air to the dryer thereby allowing the dryer to stabilize before it is ready for drying.
Record of History
This feature aids the client to record and refer to the history of the dryer upon the health of the dryer upon every tripped event.
SANPAR included this feature to enable the client to connect either one or multiple Water Chillers in tandem to monitor and control either through wired LAN connection or wirelessly. SANPAR will also be closely monitoring each connected dryer in our network to provide proactive maintenance in the event of an imminent service visit.
Standard Design Conditions for a Water Chiller
• Water Outlet Temperature - 7°C
• Water Inlet Temperature - 12°C
• Max Ambient Temperature - 50°C
• Condensing Temperature - 50°C