Medical Air Filters
CAT M1 SERIES :
SANPAR CAT-M1 Series filters are capable of filtering unwanted dust, oil, oil vapor and odour from the medical air. These contaminants can damage critical equipments like ventilators.
• Filters unwanted dust, oil, oil vapour and odour in the medical air for breathing purpose.
• Applied to critical applications such as ventilators and medical equipments.
• Installed for the generation and purification of oxygen and nitrogen gas.
• Multi-layered filtration by the use of Borosilicate Glass Fibre filtration media and activated carbon.
• Conforming to ISO 8573.1 Class 1 standards
• Breathing quality air as per EN12021-2014.
• Dust filtration up to 0.01µm.
• Oil concentration up to 0.003 mg/m3.
• Available from 5-500 Cfm.