Sanpar make internal drain is a no air loss drain. sanpar make internal drain is float type drain with standard 1/2" bsp connections. there is no-air loss drain.
An AUTOMATIC TIMER CONTROLLED DRAIN consists of a strainer with a solenoid valve (230v A/C). The drain valve opens based on the timings set in the drain. Also the time interval between the successive openings of the valve can be set. The drain has standard 1’’ BSP connections.
This Mechanical Float Drain is highly-effective and requires no Electrical Supply for its operation. Also ensuring Zero precious Compressed Air Loss
Salient feature SANPAR make NO AIR LOSS CONDENSATE DRAIN
• Drain casted in an Aluminum Alloy Body
• It contains a stainless steel float ball
• It discharge only the condensate automatically (not the compressed air)
• It is also equipped with a manual drain valve for manual operation
• Standard 1’’ BSP connection
• Easy maintenance